Wednesday, May 14, 2008

dissections

hi everybody! I'm getting pretty good grades and life is pretty good! of course as soon as i take the exams they will all plummet but im trying not to think about that! ok back to teh subject at hand...dissections...ive been debating aaaaalllllll week. well however long its been since i heard about it....do y'all think its right for me to have dissected something when im a vegetarian? i actually think dissections are cool adn i guess thats even worse.... dont know what I want to be when i grow up but I'm thinking about being a veterinarian....who knows? but i think dissections are cool and it would be a good thing to have in my mind if i am going into anything sciency right? but is it ok for me to actually *want* to dissect that squid? whould it be wrong for me to as i am a vegetarian? like it is for science right? but should those animals have been killed for *kids* to dissect them when we now have the ablity to do it online?
this was the question i plugged into yahoo malaysia....check out all the answers i got! i guess it was a good question but i still dont know what to think....
http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aguri7IS.LgWJOuXo53QY7S4QAx.;_ylv=3?qid=20080512084522AAMgn5l

No comments: