Thursday, March 27, 2008

i hate popular people

Our school is so small that its not possible for tehre to be popular people right? wrong. In like 6th grade i tried out for middle school council. I was the only one who advertized herself adn put up fliers. no one else did and that might have been what made me not as cool but first off heres my flier, which i thought was pretty good:



Making The World A Better
Place Since 1993.

Vote RACHEL FRIED for
Middle School Council.



and then there was a picture of flowers, random i no





this was my speech:

My fellow classmates, I present to you why I would like to be on the middle school council:

My friends have told me that I am very loyal and trustworthy. If I commit to something, I follow through.

I think I am a strong candidate because I enjoy taking charge and look forward to taking responsibility for running activities and fundraising events.

I am articulate and able to communicate and share ideas with other middle school council members, my class, and teachers.

I’m also a team player, whether on the hockey field or in the classroom.

I would really have fun thinking of new and creative activities for my classmates this school year. One of my ideas for October is to have a Jack-O-Lantern decorating contest. I have lots of other ideas for making this year fun, but I want to hear your ideas too.

I want to represent my class on the student council. I’m committed to making our school a better place. Please vote for me, Rachel Fried


the person who won, i think it was a girl, had a speech that consisted of mostly umms and "ill make a good person for student council. tehy had no speech prepared! arrrghh!! o well teh past is past...still annoys me though

No comments: