Monday, April 7, 2008

Join the Dark Side!!!

We have cookies! No really, we do. I'm eating one right now! Girl Scouts make the best stuff. I feel like I've kind of missed out, not ever trying girl scouts. By the time I was ready to try being one they were out of style...those little green outfits were ugly anyway...green is my favorite color though...how about I dont understand other people...
Its hard to get how people want you to act. Should I laugh or was it not meant to be funny? Should I sympathize or make fun of? What to do what to do...omg! we dont have to take the national latin exam! hurrah! sorry, interrupting, on with the gloom...so. I sometimes think about what people would think if they read my mind while I was walking past or sitting near them. I've never really stopped to think about if I could read theirs...I blame Twilight for even putting those thoughts in my head, it makes me self concious even inside my head! Ahhhh!!!!

2 comments:

Magpie said...

believe me Rae, you didn't miss out on anything. girl scouts...I shudder at the thought! I gotta love that book though! And yes, I sometimes wonder what other people think about me. Especially Nate! But the more I think about it, I would rather not know, because then there wouldn't be any surprises in the world.

Rae said...

yea...you really commented on all of mine didnt u?