Thursday, September 18, 2008

rudolf the red nosed reindeer

heys! tom is pirate day! This is just in teh spirit of christmas for all those pirate fans out there! Written on da spot:


We are the pirates, what?
of da carribean!


Once upon a time in a land far far away there was a little boy and his name was Cogsworth. He decided one day that he wanted to go for a walk on the beach. And so he did. While he was strolling he came upon a most remarkable shell. It had a design that looked like a face on it and when the boy turned it over he found it wasnt a shell at all! It was a closed up clam. Well of course, being hte little curious boy he was, he had to try and open it. But try as he might he couldnt do it. Finally he tried to rub it, thinking maybe ti was like a genie in a bottle.
"What the hell man!"
Cogsworth looked around but there was no one htere.
"Down here sicko!"
Could it be? Cogsworth looked down at the shell and hte face had come to life!
Barnacles encrusted on his face cracked and crumbled as hte face started to yell at him.
"You are gross! Why would you start RUBBING me man! Geez!"
and tehn he started saying a bunch of words that Cogswoth knew he was not supposed to say and a few taht he didnt know but tucked away for later. Finally hte face started to calm down and tried ot smile at cogsworht.
"Hi. Sorry kid...sometimes I have a problem with my temper but you didnt know any better..."
"What are you?"
"I am not a what I am a WHO! my name is blackmoustache."
"didnt you kinda steal that name from blackbeard?"
"NO! just the opposite! he stole it from me! he used to scrub teh deck of my ship! hte black pearl!"
"I've never heard of that ship. and I've heard of all teh pirate ships in the caribbean. me dads a sailor."
"for the east india trading company?"
"no! o course not!"
"good! whew!"
"well kid...i guess i gotta help you now."
"what? why"
"becasue you rubbed my shell! that means you have to go on a voyage of no return and i have to give you advice."
"what! thats horrible! why would you do that if ur supposed to be a genie!"
"a pirate genie lad."
"ooooh...well where do i go? do i at least get to say goodbye to my dad?"
"dont you get it? you have to supply the ship for the voyage!"
"where are we even going though? i dont think my dad'll let me borrow the boat."
"then you'll ahve to steal it. adn we're in search of the crystal skull of course!"
"the crystal skulll!? but people've been searching for it for years and havent found it yet! its just a legend!"
"a legend you say? narrrrgh. it be as true as me own rear end! and all it needs is a fresh young mind to search for it!"
"But you dont have a rear end!"
"exactly."

To BE Continued

No comments: